- Normal working hours’ are between 8:30 and 17:00 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.
- ‘WE / US’ – B.B.C.S. Limited, (registered in England, registration number 4994605).
- ‘You’ – the customer named in all correspondence.
Prior to Commencement
- You must supply a full size scale drawing prior to commencement of the installation.
- You must specify the height of any fixed wall shelving or wall mounted appliance prior to commencement of the installation.
- You must confirm that the Installation area is in a safe condition for us to proceed and that adequate lighting is provided.
- You must indicate whether we are to remove equipment laser film, we will assume that we are to remove all laser film unless otherwise agreed.
- You should arrange for all fabrication to be clearly identified using the drawing reference numbers before delivery to site.
- All estimates are valid for 90 days from the date of correspondence.
- You must make us aware if the site we are undertaking works on requires CSCS certification prior to arrival.
- Our estimate does not include removal or alteration of building fabric (doors etc) in order to gain access.
- Our estimate does not include stripping down of any appliances in order to gain access.
- Our estimate is for installation to ground floor with direct access, lifting equipment other than pallet and sack truck(s) will incur an extra cost.
- Any return visits or extra time on site due to restricted access will incur an extra cost.
- Electrical cross bonding of appliances and tabling where required is to be carried out by the M&E contractor unless otherwise agreed.
- Unless we are made aware prior to installation, all services such as gas, water and electric etc should be live, tested and certified.
- Electrical services are to be installed and terminated into appropriate isolators or outlets, any commando socket outlets are to be supplied complete with the plug by the M&E contractor.
- All water and gas services are to be installed with appropriate local isolation valves which are in working order.
- Pressure reducing valves, mixer valves or check valves are to be installed by the M&E contractor unless otherwise agreed.
- Our estimate does not include the supply of drain tundish(s) unless otherwise agreed.
- Our estimate is for installation to live, tested and certified services within one (1) metre of equipment position.
- Our estimate does not include connection of gas interlock panels and associated wiring unless otherwise agreed.
- Our estimate does not include connection of extraction or air input systems or related speed controls unless otherwise agreed.
- Any return visits to test or commission equipment where prior to installation we were told services were live will incur an extra costs
- Water supply pipework and connections will be made using appropriately sized standard copper either soldered or compression fit, the use of chromed copper is not included in our estimate unless otherwise agreed.
- The use and installation of press fit copper and fittings is not included unless agreed and priced at quotation stage, where we have not been informed prior to installation additional costs will be incurred.
- Gas supply pipework and connections will be made using appropriately sized screwed mild steel or copper, the installation of press fit copper is not covered unless agreed and priced at quotation stage.
- Our estimate includes the supply of flexible gas hoses unless otherwise agreed.
- Waste pipework and connections will be made using appropriately sized white solvent weld.
- Waste pipework and connections for combination ovens will be made using appropriately sized high temperature ‘terrain” or by the use of manufacturers own brand waste kits.
- Our estimate does not include supply of sink waste outlet fittings and adaptors; sink taps or pre-spray units.
- Electrical connections will be made using white high impact PVC conduit and where required appropriate size and type flex.
- Our estimate includes the installation of mobile refrigerated equipment only and does not include walk in fridges or freezers unless otherwise stated
- Our estimate includes final connections only to all countering; unless otherwise agreed all countering is to be positioned, fixed and levelled by others.
- Our estimate does not include the provision of suitable means of disposal of packaging and other waste.
- Our estimate does not include making good to any decoration.
Price and Payment
- VAT is payable on all amounts due.
- Full payment of all charges is due within 30 days of the invoice date, unless otherwise agreed.
- All materials fitted remain our property until paid for in full and by asking us to carry out this installation(s) you agree that any materials used which are not paid for in full can be removed
- We reserve the right to charge for abortive visits where installation cannot take place due to reasons beyond our control.
- Should an equipment order be cancelled any costs incurred will be re charged in full.
- Special order items i.e. fabrication cannot be returned or cancelled once manufactured.
- Once awarded should any installation be cancelled either entirely or in part within 7 days of the agreed commencement date a charge of 50% of the quoted installation cost will be incurred.
- We shall not be liable for death or personal injury, except for any attributable to our negligence.
- We do not accept liability for any damage or loss caused by a variation to the services which are connected to the equipment.
- We do not accept liability for any damage or loss caused by the use of defective materials.
- We shall not be liable for any default due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil unrest, riot, strike, lock-out, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood, earthquake or shortage of supply or failure to deliver by our suppliers.
- The headings in these conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the conditions.
- Each of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently, it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract.
- We have the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern this agreement and the parties hereby submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Rights of the consumer
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of a consumer.