BBCS Limited encourages its employees to be “Green at all times”. We focus on:
- Reducing waste
- Reducing energy consumption
- Repair rather than replace
- Recycling of raw materials and end of life machines
- Reduction of vehicle activity where ever possible
We also encourage environmental best practice amongst our customers and suppliers and we are aware that BBCS Limited may have a direct or indirect effect on local, regional and global environment so with this in mind we are committed to reducing any harmful effects on the environment and understanding of sustainability now and in the future.
We monitor our green policy constantly to discover better ways of improving the way we work.
Our policy is to:
- Be a responsible business
- Ensure all our staff share our commitment to the company’s green policy
- Utilise raw materials and energy sparingly
- Develop and regularly update our working practices in order to continuously improve our
- environmental performance and carbon foot print reduction
- Consider environmental impacts in our purchasing and selling activities in accordance with these principles
Our current activities include:
- Waste reduction
BBCS Limited is committed to various recycling schemes including:
Recycling office paper, ink cartridges and packaging cardboard
Recycling of end of life machines and parts
We promote safe and economical driving using up to date modern vehicles which are correctly maintained using low sulphur diesel or petrol.
Implementation of our environmental policy is the overall responsibility of the company director, however with the help of our employees, customers and suppliers it will improve our green credentials further.